April 25, 2014 10:33:06 AM
The following arrests were made by the Lowndes County Sheriff's office and Columbus Police Department:
■ Palemon Vargas Reyes, 43, 103 Brown St, was arrested April 22 by CPD at his residence and charged with molesting-touching a child for lustful purposes.
■ Marrio Deon Stewart, 29, 4108 Drake Hill Road, Brooksville, was arrested April 23 by CPD at 1501 Main St. and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon or other means to produce death.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CMSD releases further information on superintendent candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Photos: Budweiser Clydesdales in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Air Force base set to host air show COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY