April 25, 2014 10:33:06 AM
The following arrests were made by the Lowndes County Sheriff's office and Columbus Police Department:
■ Palemon Vargas Reyes, 43, 103 Brown St, was arrested April 22 by CPD at his residence and charged with molesting-touching a child for lustful purposes.
■ Marrio Deon Stewart, 29, 4108 Drake Hill Road, Brooksville, was arrested April 23 by CPD at 1501 Main St. and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon or other means to produce death.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Fire displaces families in Brooksville Gardens STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CMSD Monday meeting to focus on special ed COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY