April 25, 2014 10:33:06 AM
The following arrests were made by the Lowndes County Sheriff's office and Columbus Police Department:
■ Palemon Vargas Reyes, 43, 103 Brown St, was arrested April 22 by CPD at his residence and charged with molesting-touching a child for lustful purposes.
■ Marrio Deon Stewart, 29, 4108 Drake Hill Road, Brooksville, was arrested April 23 by CPD at 1501 Main St. and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon or other means to produce death.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY