April 25, 2014 10:33:06 AM
The following arrests were made by the Lowndes County Sheriff's office and Columbus Police Department:
■ Palemon Vargas Reyes, 43, 103 Brown St, was arrested April 22 by CPD at his residence and charged with molesting-touching a child for lustful purposes.
■ Marrio Deon Stewart, 29, 4108 Drake Hill Road, Brooksville, was arrested April 23 by CPD at 1501 Main St. and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon or other means to produce death.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Registering their dissent: Nearly 1,000 attend Women's March in Jackson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY