October 12, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Crystal Lynn Sessum remains in custody at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after a shooting at her home Thursday night.
Sessum and the unidentified victim got into an argument around 7 p.m. Thursday at Sessum''s 4525 Cal-Kolola Road, Caledonia home when Sessum retrieved a .22 pistol and shot the victim four times in the legs and buttocks, according to Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office reports.
The victim was released Friday from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle.
Sessum likely will appear in court today for a bond hearing, said LCSO Investigator Tony Perkins.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY