October 12, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Crystal Lynn Sessum remains in custody at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after a shooting at her home Thursday night.
Sessum and the unidentified victim got into an argument around 7 p.m. Thursday at Sessum''s 4525 Cal-Kolola Road, Caledonia home when Sessum retrieved a .22 pistol and shot the victim four times in the legs and buttocks, according to Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office reports.
The victim was released Friday from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle.
Sessum likely will appear in court today for a bond hearing, said LCSO Investigator Tony Perkins.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus, Starkville ranked among state's most exciting cities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY