October 12, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Crystal Lynn Sessum remains in custody at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after a shooting at her home Thursday night.
Sessum and the unidentified victim got into an argument around 7 p.m. Thursday at Sessum''s 4525 Cal-Kolola Road, Caledonia home when Sessum retrieved a .22 pistol and shot the victim four times in the legs and buttocks, according to Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office reports.
The victim was released Friday from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle.
Sessum likely will appear in court today for a bond hearing, said LCSO Investigator Tony Perkins.
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY