October 12, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Crystal Lynn Sessum remains in custody at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center after a shooting at her home Thursday night.
Sessum and the unidentified victim got into an argument around 7 p.m. Thursday at Sessum''s 4525 Cal-Kolola Road, Caledonia home when Sessum retrieved a .22 pistol and shot the victim four times in the legs and buttocks, according to Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office reports.
The victim was released Friday from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle.
Sessum likely will appear in court today for a bond hearing, said LCSO Investigator Tony Perkins.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY