April 29, 2014 11:17:27 AM
The following arrests were made by Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and Columbus Police Department
■ Jeremy Glenn Vasser, 37, 904 Ruffin Road, was arrested by MDOC at his residence on April 25 and charged with violation of probation.
■ William Thomas, Jr., 47, 911 6th St. S., was arrested by CPD on April 24 and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon or other means to produce death. He was released on a $2,500.00 bail.
■ Jessy Nunez, 21, 117 Matson Road #117, was arrested by CPD on April 22 at 1501 Main St. and charged with grand larceny-more than $500.00. He was released on a $5,000.00 bail.
■ William Chad Hill, 35, 100 Winchester Drive, was arrested by MDOC on April 23 at 1207 B Highway 45 N. and charged with violation of probation.
■ Damian Dequaylane Cureton, 19, 1522 22 St. N., was arrested by LCSO on April 23 at his residence and charged with burglary of a dwelling. He is being held on a $10,000.00 bail.
■ Jerry Alexander Besimi, 26, 4646 Cal-Kalola Road, was arrested by CPD on April 22 at 1501 Main St. and charged with grand larceny-more than $500.00. He is being held on a $3,500.00 bail.
■ Otis Detrick Anderson, Jr., 35, 40 Hall Road, Macon, MS, was arrested by CPD on April 25 and charged with burglary of a dwelling-occupied. He was released April 25 on a $2,500.00 bail.
1. Man killed in Thanksgiving shooting outside Trotter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Body found in Lake Lowndes Park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man arrested for sex with 13-year-old STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY