May 1, 2014 10:37:59 AM
PACCAR earned the Director's Award at East Mississippi Community College's annual Golden Triangle Industry Appreciation Luncheon. PACCAR received the award "for the highest level of recognition through workforce training, demonstrating management excellence with superior outcomes, continuing to improve and build upon outstanding results and excellent systems and deploying world-class processes," said Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves, the event's speaker. Pictured from left are Engine Program Manager Lex Lemmers, EMCC Vice President for Workforce Services Dr. Raj Shaunak, Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves, Plant Manager Scott Blue, Assistant Plant Manager Lance Walters, Controller Tina Albert and Assistant Plant Manager Edwin Sneehuijzen.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Mickens takes on ex-opponent during town hall COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY