May 1, 2014 10:38:14 AM
Friday, 6 a.m. until Saturday 9 p.m.
■ Main Street from Sixth Street South to Fifth Street South
■ Main Street from Fifth Street South to Third Street South
Friday, 3 p.m. until Saturday, 9 p.m.
■ Fifth Street South from Main Street to Third Avenue South
■ Fifth Street North from Main Street to Second Avenue North
■ College Street from Third Street South to Seventh Street South
■ Main Street from Third Street to Seventh Street
■ Third Avenue South from Third Street South to Seventh Street South
■ Sixth Street South past to post office to Third Avenue South (Post Office traffic only)
■ Fourth Street South form Main Street to Third Avenue South
■ Fourth Street North from Main Street to Second Avenue North
■ Lot behind J. Broussard's restaurant
■ Lot beside Catfish Alley
■ Lot behind Post Office (not Post Office lot)
■ Gravel lot at the Riverwalk
■ Main Street from Third to Fifth streets will be closed until no later than noon Sunday for clean-up.
■ Fifth Street South to Fifth Street North will remain open until 3 p.m. on Friday, including the intersection of Fifth Street and Main Street, but only for north- and south-bound traffic.
■ Festival hours are 7-10:30 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus man to spend 35 years in MDOC for 2015 club shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY