May 8, 2014 10:19:19 AM
RE/MAX Partners and its agents were recently honored with several awards at the RE/MAX Mississippi Awards Luncheon held in Jackson, MS at the King Edward Hotel and Conference Center.
The office was recognized as No. 2 in the state of Mississippi for Average Number of Transactions per Agent, with an average of over 30 transactions per agent for 2013.
Agents were recognized for their sales achievements. Marty Spitzer, Stephen Jones and Michael Davis were among those inducted in the 100% Club, for agents earning over $100,000 in gross closed commissions in a year.
Diana Rea and Rebecca Goodell achieved the President's Club honors, earning over $60,000 in gross closed commissions.
In addition, Rebecca Goodell and Kris Davis were chosen by their peers to receive the Cooperative Spirit Award, for epitomizing the ideal esprit de corps within the office.
1. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mayoral candidate faces lunacy hearing COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jackson enters Ward 4 council race COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY