May 8, 2014 10:19:19 AM
RE/MAX Partners and its agents were recently honored with several awards at the RE/MAX Mississippi Awards Luncheon held in Jackson, MS at the King Edward Hotel and Conference Center.
The office was recognized as No. 2 in the state of Mississippi for Average Number of Transactions per Agent, with an average of over 30 transactions per agent for 2013.
Agents were recognized for their sales achievements. Marty Spitzer, Stephen Jones and Michael Davis were among those inducted in the 100% Club, for agents earning over $100,000 in gross closed commissions in a year.
Diana Rea and Rebecca Goodell achieved the President's Club honors, earning over $60,000 in gross closed commissions.
In addition, Rebecca Goodell and Kris Davis were chosen by their peers to receive the Cooperative Spirit Award, for epitomizing the ideal esprit de corps within the office.
1. West Lowndes principal resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU Student Association slams religious freedom bill STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Columbus cheer squads competing in national event COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man charged after gun in church incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Pentagon targets air base surplus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY