May 15, 2014 10:34:18 AM
ELYRIA, Ohio -- An Ohio appeals court has upheld a judge's order that a deadbeat father can't have more kids until he pays his back child support.
The decision this week by the 9th District Court of Appeals didn't provide an opinion about whether the judge's order was appropriate.
In January 2013, Lorain County Probate Judge James Walther said Taylor couldn't have more children while he is on probation for five years. The judge said the order would be lifted if Taylor pays nearly $100,000 in overdue support for his four children.
The (Elyria) Chronicle-Telegram reports that Taylor's attorney is arguing that the order violates his right to reproduce.
1. West Lowndes principal resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU Student Association slams religious freedom bill STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Man charged after gun in church incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Pentagon targets air base surplus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus cheer squads competing in national event COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY