May 15, 2014 10:34:13 AM
Citizens National Bank welcomes Andy Hughes as a Senior Relationship Banker at the North Columbus Banking Centre. Andy Hughes recently joined Citizens National Bank as the Senior Relationship Banker for the Bank's North Mississippi region in Columbus.
Hughes comes to Citizens National Bank with 32 years of banking experience, where he served as a Community Bank President of Renasant Bank (formally M&F Bank) from 2009 to 2014 and also has prior experience as President of BankPlus' Private Client Group in Starkville from 2004 Hughes is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance with a minor in Real Estate. He is also a graduate of the Louisiana School of Banking. While living in Starkville, Hughes' community involvement consisted of being a member of The Rotary Club, as well as, other community Chamber related organizations. He has been happily married to his wife, Tricia, for 21 years.
Bobby Maddox, Citizens National Bank's Chief Sales Officer, is excited to have Hughes join our team. "Andy is a very experienced banker with a strong loan, sales and management background. We are very fortunate to add a team member of Andy's caliber who has lived and worked in the Golden Triangle most of his life." Maddox said. "I am also excited about working with Andy to further develop the Bank's presence in the north region." he added.
1. SPED parent speaks at school board meeting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police chief retiring at year's end COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local toy drives, fundraisers still short of goals COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Commission delays decision on Lipscomb House demolition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County OKs franchise agreement with MaxxSouth STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY