May 15, 2014 10:34:13 AM
Scott Farmer recently joined Coldwell Banker S.R.E. Realtors as a full-time Broker Associate. Prior to moving to the Golden Triangle, Farmer was Broker/Owner of Farmer & Company Real Estate with offices located in Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky. "Scott offers the diversity and professionalism we are always looking for at Coldwell Banker and we are quite excited that he will be joining our team," said Michelle Amos, Broker/Owner at Coldwell Banker S.R.E. Realtors. "As the only Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) in Starkville, he brings a new level of commercial real estate experience to our market. Scott also represents the residential market, so he's a full service Realtor."
Farmer graduated from Murray State University in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry. Prior to joining the real estate industry, Farmer worked as an industrial chemist for 11 years. He has been a business owner since 1997, when he purchased, owned and operated multi-unit Subway Sandwich Shoppes and Steak Out Franchises. His store locations included Mobile, Alabama, Paducah, Kentucky, Fulton, Kentucky, Metropolis, Illinois and Covington, Indiana.
Farmer has been in real estate since 1992. He was Broker/ Owner of Farmer & Company Real Estate from 2002 - 2014.
Farmer is a member of the Golden Triangle Association of Realtors, the Mississippi Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors. He and his wife, Angela, share their home with three children and an English bulldog. Farmer is located at the Coldwell Banker S.R.E. Realtors office at 821 B Highway 12 in Starkville. He can be reached at 662-341-5205.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY