May 15, 2014 10:34:13 AM
Mississippi State University President Mark E. Keenum, right, recently received a charitable contribution from Cadence Bank, which was presented by Jerry Toney, bank president for Mississippi. Cadence Bank is generously supporting the MSU Promise Program, as well as the Department of Finance and Economics in the MSU College of Business, with a multi-year pledge of $150,000 for student scholarships and faculty support, two major university initiatives. By making this gift through MSU's Infinite Impact capital campaign, Cadence seeks to make college accessible for those who need tuition assistance, while also upholding excellence in higher education at the state's premier research university.
1. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Four arrested for hotel robbery STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Teen arrested for holding two people at gunpoint STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. City contractor appointed to CLW board COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD board approves sale of Lee Middle property COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY