May 15, 2014 10:34:13 AM
Mississippi State University President Mark E. Keenum, right, recently received a charitable contribution from Cadence Bank, which was presented by Jerry Toney, bank president for Mississippi. Cadence Bank is generously supporting the MSU Promise Program, as well as the Department of Finance and Economics in the MSU College of Business, with a multi-year pledge of $150,000 for student scholarships and faculty support, two major university initiatives. By making this gift through MSU's Infinite Impact capital campaign, Cadence seeks to make college accessible for those who need tuition assistance, while also upholding excellence in higher education at the state's premier research university.
1. Police release more details on cold case murder arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Defendant shows up to court high COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Having a voice: Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation from Mississippi for three years he spent in prison COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Cold case arrest brings closure to family COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man accused of stealing meat from Sunflower found not guilty COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY