May 16, 2014 10:59:42 AM
JACKSON -- Representatives from the Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Israel in the fall.
The Sept. 14-19 trip will focus on aerospace, defense and related industries and will include participation in the 5th Annual Israel Unmanned Systems 2014.
MDA Executive Director Brent Christensen said in a news release Thursday that the mission is a "great, cost-effective opportunity to promote Mississippi's rapidly growing aerospace and defense cluster."
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to register is July 25. Early registration is recommended.
For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact MDA's Middle Eastern Trade Specialist Aggie Sikora at 601-359-2952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY