May 29, 2014 9:52:51 AM
North Mississippi Medical Clinics recently named Amanda Honnoll as the May Employee of the Month.
Honnoll serves as the admission/discharge team leader at Lowndes Medical Clinic, where she has worked since 2004. She is a graduate of Sulligent High School in Alabama.
"Amanda always puts the patients first," said a coworker who nominated Honnoll. "She is kind and shows compassion to all patients and coworkers. She always wears a smile and will do whatever is asked of her. We are very blessed to have Amanda at our clinic and even more blessed to have her as a friend." Honnoll says her favorite part of her job is being able to help the patients. She and her husband, Marcus, have been married for 15 years and have three sons. They are members of McBee Baptist Church in Columbus, where Amanda teaches Girls in Action classes.
1. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MSU borrowing to build $9M parking garage STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Locals recognizing the history, purpose of Memorial Day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY