June 5, 2014 10:26:25 AM
Taylor Smith, a partner in the Columbus office of the Kullman Firm, has been honored by Chambers and Partners, a national legal research publication, in the latest edition, produced in May 2014. According to Chambers, mith if one of only two lawyers in ississippi classified as "Star Individulas", the highest ranking, in the field of labor and employment law. Smith has received this distinctive award for several years and is also listed as a Mid-South Super Lawyer and also listed in Best Lawyers of America in the labor and employment field.
The Kullman firm specializes in representing management in labor and employment matters in it's six locations, New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Birmingham and Mobile, Alabama, Jackson, and Columbus.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former coach pleads guilty to sex crime with student COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY