June 5, 2014 10:26:25 AM
Taylor Smith, a partner in the Columbus office of the Kullman Firm, has been honored by Chambers and Partners, a national legal research publication, in the latest edition, produced in May 2014. According to Chambers, mith if one of only two lawyers in ississippi classified as "Star Individulas", the highest ranking, in the field of labor and employment law. Smith has received this distinctive award for several years and is also listed as a Mid-South Super Lawyer and also listed in Best Lawyers of America in the labor and employment field.
The Kullman firm specializes in representing management in labor and employment matters in it's six locations, New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Birmingham and Mobile, Alabama, Jackson, and Columbus.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Rick Young returns as EMCC interim president COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Parks partners with SOCSD for joint use of facilities STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY