June 5, 2014 10:26:25 AM
Taylor Smith, a partner in the Columbus office of the Kullman Firm, has been honored by Chambers and Partners, a national legal research publication, in the latest edition, produced in May 2014. According to Chambers, mith if one of only two lawyers in ississippi classified as "Star Individulas", the highest ranking, in the field of labor and employment law. Smith has received this distinctive award for several years and is also listed as a Mid-South Super Lawyer and also listed in Best Lawyers of America in the labor and employment field.
The Kullman firm specializes in representing management in labor and employment matters in it's six locations, New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Birmingham and Mobile, Alabama, Jackson, and Columbus.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS