June 5, 2014 10:26:25 AM
Quest Group, LLC, has received national certification as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women's Business Enterprise Council South, a regional certifying partner of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. Quest Group, a full service advertising, public relations and special events firm, was founded by partners Cindy Hodo and Kathy Kenne in 1995. "Quest's certification as a WBE connects us with regional and national corporations that are actively seeking to partner with woman-owned companies," says Hodo. "The certification will also benefit our current clients, particularly those that do business with government entities."
"Certification also gives us access to formal and informal WBENC networking events where we can connect with prospective clients or collaborators," observes Kenne. "And the organization offers a range of educational opportunities that increase our competitive advantage and enhance our ability to serve our clientele." Headquartered in West Point, MS, Quest Group has grown to include locations in Jackson and Birmingham, Alabama.
1. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY