June 5, 2014 10:26:25 AM
Quest Group, LLC, has received national certification as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women's Business Enterprise Council South, a regional certifying partner of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council. Quest Group, a full service advertising, public relations and special events firm, was founded by partners Cindy Hodo and Kathy Kenne in 1995. "Quest's certification as a WBE connects us with regional and national corporations that are actively seeking to partner with woman-owned companies," says Hodo. "The certification will also benefit our current clients, particularly those that do business with government entities."
"Certification also gives us access to formal and informal WBENC networking events where we can connect with prospective clients or collaborators," observes Kenne. "And the organization offers a range of educational opportunities that increase our competitive advantage and enhance our ability to serve our clientele." Headquartered in West Point, MS, Quest Group has grown to include locations in Jackson and Birmingham, Alabama.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus police nab one suspect, search for another in Saturday armed robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Officials respond to voting concerns at Union precinct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY