June 16, 2014 12:19:12 PM
NASHVILLE -- A Chattanooga man recently added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list has been captured in Mississippi.
The TBI said in a news release that U.S. Marshals with the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested 31-year-old Cashman J. Perkins in Columbus, Mississippi, around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
Perkins is wanted for criminal homicide, aggravated domestic assault, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
He is also wanted for failure to appear on an unlawful possession of a weapon charge, and violation of probation for possession of marijuana.
Perkins is being held without bond in Mississippi and is expected to be extradited to Tennessee.
1. Starkville Walmart murder suspect had criminal history STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Second child involved in Sunday wreck dies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia boy, grandmother die in wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Officer fired for pointing gun at subdued suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Architectural plans in place for downtown hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY