June 16, 2014 12:19:12 PM
NASHVILLE -- A Chattanooga man recently added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list has been captured in Mississippi.
The TBI said in a news release that U.S. Marshals with the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested 31-year-old Cashman J. Perkins in Columbus, Mississippi, around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
Perkins is wanted for criminal homicide, aggravated domestic assault, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
He is also wanted for failure to appear on an unlawful possession of a weapon charge, and violation of probation for possession of marijuana.
Perkins is being held without bond in Mississippi and is expected to be extradited to Tennessee.
1. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville could settle Pride lawsuit this week STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY