June 16, 2014 12:19:12 PM
NASHVILLE -- A Chattanooga man recently added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list has been captured in Mississippi.
The TBI said in a news release that U.S. Marshals with the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested 31-year-old Cashman J. Perkins in Columbus, Mississippi, around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
Perkins is wanted for criminal homicide, aggravated domestic assault, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
He is also wanted for failure to appear on an unlawful possession of a weapon charge, and violation of probation for possession of marijuana.
Perkins is being held without bond in Mississippi and is expected to be extradited to Tennessee.
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes supes OK budget with deficit, tax increase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY