June 16, 2014 12:19:12 PM
NASHVILLE -- A Chattanooga man recently added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list has been captured in Mississippi.
The TBI said in a news release that U.S. Marshals with the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested 31-year-old Cashman J. Perkins in Columbus, Mississippi, around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
Perkins is wanted for criminal homicide, aggravated domestic assault, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
He is also wanted for failure to appear on an unlawful possession of a weapon charge, and violation of probation for possession of marijuana.
Perkins is being held without bond in Mississippi and is expected to be extradited to Tennessee.
1. Police release more details on cold case murder arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Defendant shows up to court high COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Having a voice: Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation from Mississippi for three years he spent in prison COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Documents: Nicholas seeks tourism rebate for hotel, won't pursue local TIF funds STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man accused of stealing meat from Sunflower found not guilty COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY