June 16, 2014 12:19:12 PM
NASHVILLE -- A Chattanooga man recently added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's "Top 10 Most Wanted" list has been captured in Mississippi.
The TBI said in a news release that U.S. Marshals with the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force arrested 31-year-old Cashman J. Perkins in Columbus, Mississippi, around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
Perkins is wanted for criminal homicide, aggravated domestic assault, and unlawful possession of a weapon.
He is also wanted for failure to appear on an unlawful possession of a weapon charge, and violation of probation for possession of marijuana.
Perkins is being held without bond in Mississippi and is expected to be extradited to Tennessee.
1. Columbus mayoral race gets ugly COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man gets life in prison for capital murder of Lowndes teen COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ceco property sold to investment group COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. E-911 workers get ultimatum COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Young gets 50 years for 2015 gas station shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY