June 16, 2014 12:20:38 PM
BILOXI -- The Harrison County Coroner's Office has identified a man killed in a shooting at Biloxi apartment complex on Saturday night.
Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer tells The Sun Herald 18-year-old Paul D. Noble Jr., of Gulfport, was shot multiple times.
Biloxi police said officers responded to a report of shots fired at the apartments.
Switzer says when police and emergency personnel arrive, Noble was in a vehicle, where he had been moved in an effort to get him help.
He says Noble died at the scene of his injuries.
Lt. Milton Houseman said investigators are following leads in Biloxi and outside the city and are talking to several people who may have information about the shooting.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Charlie Burgin, local singing legend, dies at age 69 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY