June 19, 2014 11:06:35 AM
BankFirst Financial Services has promoted Luke Yeatman to First Vice President. A Columbus native, Luke was hired by BankFirst in April of 2012 as an Accounting and Credit Officer. In February 2013 he was promoted to Assistant Vice President. In February 2014 he was promoted to Vice President. Luke brings almost 8 years of experience in the financial services industry. Luke holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Mississippi State University. He is also enrolled in the Stonier Graduate School of Banking/Wharton Leadership Program. He and his wife have one daughter. They are members of Madison United Methodist Church in Madison, MS.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY