June 19, 2014 11:06:35 AM
BankFirst Financial Services has promoted Luke Yeatman to First Vice President. A Columbus native, Luke was hired by BankFirst in April of 2012 as an Accounting and Credit Officer. In February 2013 he was promoted to Assistant Vice President. In February 2014 he was promoted to Vice President. Luke brings almost 8 years of experience in the financial services industry. Luke holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Mississippi State University. He is also enrolled in the Stonier Graduate School of Banking/Wharton Leadership Program. He and his wife have one daughter. They are members of Madison United Methodist Church in Madison, MS.
1. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shooting victim fights for life in hospital COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Planned talent show draws scam concerns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY