June 19, 2014 11:06:35 AM
BankFirst Financial Services has promoted Luke Yeatman to First Vice President. A Columbus native, Luke was hired by BankFirst in April of 2012 as an Accounting and Credit Officer. In February 2013 he was promoted to Assistant Vice President. In February 2014 he was promoted to Vice President. Luke brings almost 8 years of experience in the financial services industry. Luke holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Mississippi State University. He is also enrolled in the Stonier Graduate School of Banking/Wharton Leadership Program. He and his wife have one daughter. They are members of Madison United Methodist Church in Madison, MS.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY