June 20, 2014 11:06:52 AM
An Artesia man has been arrested and charged in connection with a drive-by shooting.
Kentreal Lashun Hill, 29, was arrested Tuesday by officers with the Columbus Police Department after he allegedly fired a weapon into a Columbus home early Tuesday morning.
Authorities says the incident occurred at a home on Peach Street around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
No one was injured in the shooting.
Hill was arrested shortly after the incident and charged with one count drive-by shooting and one count shooting into a dwelling. He was released on a $50,000 bond Wednesday.
His court date is set for Aug. 4.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Spears: CMSD tax hike unnecessary COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Over 25 arrested on drug-related charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CPD officer involved in fight to go before city council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man arrested after attack at Palmer Home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD expected to tap reserves rather than raise taxes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY