June 27, 2014 11:43:54 AM
BILOXI -- Biloxi police have arrested a couple accused of exploiting a vulnerable adult by taking the man's prescription drugs and other property.
Lt. Aldon Helmert tells The Sun Herald police arrested 45-year-old Robert Earl Brewer and 53-year-old Sherry Suzanne Bartel, both of Biloxi, late Tuesday night.
Helmert said the couple provides care for an older adult. He says police received complaints that they were taking the man's prescriptions and selling the pills, and taking his money and other property.
Justice Court Judge Bruce Strong set bond for each at $100,000.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Former coach pleads guilty to sex crime with student COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Arrest report 5-4-16 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Oktibbeha County picks industrial park plan, pledges $7M toward development STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY