July 17, 2014 10:18:13 AM
Joseph Magee, D.C., will begin practice in Columbus this month with Veal Chiropractic Clinic. He is a graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Marrietta, Georgia, and a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Georgia Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Magee specializes in the gonstead and diversified techniques, and says he is looking forward to working with and helping the people of Columbus.
"I come from a southern bacground and i have a sincere appreciation for the people who reside here. I am excited about meeting the people of Columbus and working with them to ensure their present and future well-being," Magee said. He went on to explain that while chiropractic care is the foundation for his practice, he will also be providing other services such as nutrition, wellness care, sports care and rehabilitation.
1. Habitat for Humanity provides home for beloved CHS manager COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shots fired at Columbus Sprint Mart COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY