July 17, 2014 10:18:13 AM
Joseph Magee, D.C., will begin practice in Columbus this month with Veal Chiropractic Clinic. He is a graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Marrietta, Georgia, and a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Georgia Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Magee specializes in the gonstead and diversified techniques, and says he is looking forward to working with and helping the people of Columbus.
"I come from a southern bacground and i have a sincere appreciation for the people who reside here. I am excited about meeting the people of Columbus and working with them to ensure their present and future well-being," Magee said. He went on to explain that while chiropractic care is the foundation for his practice, he will also be providing other services such as nutrition, wellness care, sports care and rehabilitation.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY