July 17, 2014 10:18:13 AM
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) International has announced that AbilityWorks of Columbus has been accredired for a preiod of three years for its Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation Services and Empoyee Development Services. The latesest accreditation is the seventh consecutive three-year accreditation that CARF has awarded to AbilityWorks of Columbus. The accreditation repreents the highest level of accreditation that awarded to an organization and shows their substantial conformance to the CARF standards. AbilityWorks has put itself through a rigorous per review process, and demonstrated to a CARF suryeor during an on-site visit it's commitments to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality.
1. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY