July 17, 2014 10:18:13 AM
CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) International has announced that AbilityWorks of Columbus has been accredired for a preiod of three years for its Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation Services and Empoyee Development Services. The latesest accreditation is the seventh consecutive three-year accreditation that CARF has awarded to AbilityWorks of Columbus. The accreditation repreents the highest level of accreditation that awarded to an organization and shows their substantial conformance to the CARF standards. AbilityWorks has put itself through a rigorous per review process, and demonstrated to a CARF suryeor during an on-site visit it's commitments to offering programs and services that are measurable, accountable, and of the highest quality.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY