October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
A Columbus man was picked up recently by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office on seven counts of narcotics sales.
Albert Earl Greenlee, 27, of 260 Gregory Road in Columbus, was arrested Sunday during a traffic stop by the LCSO.
Through a Columbus Metro Narcotics Unit investigation which began in May 2008, Greenlee was charged with four counts of sale of marijuana and three counts of sale of cocaine.
Undercover officers made multiple drug deals with Greenlee, a street dealer who operated at several spots, primarily on the north side of Columbus, said Joey Brackin, unit commander for the narcotics unit.
The following other felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office.
1. Police: Columbus man pulled knife on woman, rammed car COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hump Day chaos sends Columbus cops scrambling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Clinkscales out, Amos in as drug court judge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Federal agents arrest man on assault charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY