October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
A Columbus man was picked up recently by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office on seven counts of narcotics sales.
Albert Earl Greenlee, 27, of 260 Gregory Road in Columbus, was arrested Sunday during a traffic stop by the LCSO.
Through a Columbus Metro Narcotics Unit investigation which began in May 2008, Greenlee was charged with four counts of sale of marijuana and three counts of sale of cocaine.
Undercover officers made multiple drug deals with Greenlee, a street dealer who operated at several spots, primarily on the north side of Columbus, said Joey Brackin, unit commander for the narcotics unit.
The following other felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human resources recruiter enters Starkville mayoral race as a Democrat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY