July 31, 2014 9:54:36 AM
The Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA) is pleased to announce that Stan Maynard of Columbus is the First Vice President of the MHCA Board of Directors for 2014-2016.
Stan Maynard, of Trinity Health Care Center in Columbus, will serve on the MHCA Board, the decision-making body of the state's largest association of nursing home, personal care homes and other long-term care facilities with more than 200 members.
"We are very pleased that Stan Maynard is continuing to serve on the MHCA Board in the position of First Vice President as collectively, we strive to put our residents first every day," said Vanessa Henderson, Executive Director of MHCA. "I'm confident that Stan will continue providing good leadership and will help our association promote long-term care issues for the staff, residents and residents' families that our facilities serve."
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY