July 31, 2014 9:54:36 AM
The Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA) is pleased to announce that Stan Maynard of Columbus is the First Vice President of the MHCA Board of Directors for 2014-2016.
Stan Maynard, of Trinity Health Care Center in Columbus, will serve on the MHCA Board, the decision-making body of the state's largest association of nursing home, personal care homes and other long-term care facilities with more than 200 members.
"We are very pleased that Stan Maynard is continuing to serve on the MHCA Board in the position of First Vice President as collectively, we strive to put our residents first every day," said Vanessa Henderson, Executive Director of MHCA. "I'm confident that Stan will continue providing good leadership and will help our association promote long-term care issues for the staff, residents and residents' families that our facilities serve."
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Brown picks former SHS teacher for recognition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Feeding the needy: Food drives lend helping hand for Thanksgiving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY