July 31, 2014 9:54:36 AM
The Mississippi Health Care Association (MHCA) is pleased to announce that Stan Maynard of Columbus is the First Vice President of the MHCA Board of Directors for 2014-2016.
Stan Maynard, of Trinity Health Care Center in Columbus, will serve on the MHCA Board, the decision-making body of the state's largest association of nursing home, personal care homes and other long-term care facilities with more than 200 members.
"We are very pleased that Stan Maynard is continuing to serve on the MHCA Board in the position of First Vice President as collectively, we strive to put our residents first every day," said Vanessa Henderson, Executive Director of MHCA. "I'm confident that Stan will continue providing good leadership and will help our association promote long-term care issues for the staff, residents and residents' families that our facilities serve."
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY