July 31, 2014 9:54:36 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle welcomes new OB/GYN Clay Hudson MD to its medical staff. Dr. Hudson practices at Columbus OBGYN Specialty Center, 425 Hospital Dr., Ste 5, Columbus.
Dr. Hudson received his bachelor's degree in molecular biology from Millsaps College in Jackson. He is also a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tennessee. He completed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He comes to Columbus from Tupelo where he was in private practice.
Dr. Hudson is a member of several professional organizations including the Mississippi State Medical Association, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Originally from Chattanooga, Tenn., Dr. Hudson and his wife Amy have two children, Mollie Clark, 16, and Brookes, 14. They will be living in Columbus.
"We are excited to have Dr. Hudson join our staff,' said Baptist Golden Triangle Administrator and CEO Paul Cade. "He will be a tremendous asset to our women's services, and we are glad that he decided to relocate his practice to Columbus," Cade added.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY