October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
Senior citizens will unite Nov. 17 for the fourth annual Citywide Senior Citizens Unity Luncheon.
The event begins at 11 a.m. Nov. 17 at the Trotter Convention Center in downtown Columbus.
All of Columbus and Lowndes County''s senior citizens are invited at the behest of Mayor Robert Smith to celebrate Thanksgiving as a community.
The event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
For more information, contact the mayor''s office at 328-7021.
1. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Arrest report 6-20-17 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY