October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
Senior citizens will unite Nov. 17 for the fourth annual Citywide Senior Citizens Unity Luncheon.
The event begins at 11 a.m. Nov. 17 at the Trotter Convention Center in downtown Columbus.
All of Columbus and Lowndes County''s senior citizens are invited at the behest of Mayor Robert Smith to celebrate Thanksgiving as a community.
The event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
For more information, contact the mayor''s office at 328-7021.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mullen receives pay bump, extension STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Historic Friendship Cemetery is still open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY