October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
Senior citizens will unite Nov. 17 for the fourth annual Citywide Senior Citizens Unity Luncheon.
The event begins at 11 a.m. Nov. 17 at the Trotter Convention Center in downtown Columbus.
All of Columbus and Lowndes County''s senior citizens are invited at the behest of Mayor Robert Smith to celebrate Thanksgiving as a community.
The event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
For more information, contact the mayor''s office at 328-7021.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS