October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
Senior citizens will unite Nov. 17 for the fourth annual Citywide Senior Citizens Unity Luncheon.
The event begins at 11 a.m. Nov. 17 at the Trotter Convention Center in downtown Columbus.
All of Columbus and Lowndes County''s senior citizens are invited at the behest of Mayor Robert Smith to celebrate Thanksgiving as a community.
The event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
For more information, contact the mayor''s office at 328-7021.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY