October 29, 2009 10:02:00 AM
Senior citizens will unite Nov. 17 for the fourth annual Citywide Senior Citizens Unity Luncheon.
The event begins at 11 a.m. Nov. 17 at the Trotter Convention Center in downtown Columbus.
All of Columbus and Lowndes County''s senior citizens are invited at the behest of Mayor Robert Smith to celebrate Thanksgiving as a community.
The event will feature a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
For more information, contact the mayor''s office at 328-7021.
1. West Lowndes principal resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU Student Association slams religious freedom bill STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Columbus cheer squads competing in national event COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man charged after gun in church incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Pentagon targets air base surplus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY