August 7, 2014 10:53:42 AM
MISSISSIPPI STATE -- Business owners eager to capitalize on the power of technology can attend a free series of webinars scheduled for this fall.
The Mississippi State University Extension Service and the Mississippi Development Authority's Entrepreneur Center have partnered to offer four sessions about web-based services and strategies.
Webinars begin at noon and end by 12:50 p.m. Organizations are encouraged to serve as host sites so business owners can gather to network and share ideas. Host sites can register for one or all of the webinars in the series. Registered host sites can request promotional materials to advertise the series.
The webinars are scheduled for the second Wednesday of each month over a four-month period beginning in August and ending in November.
Host sites must have Internet access to the place where the webinar will be broadcast; a computer desktop, laptop or other device to download the webinar; a projector and screen or large-screen monitor to show the webinar; and adequate sound equipment for the facility so that participants can hear the webinar.
For more information or to register as a host site, contact Lara Bowman with the MSU Extension Center for Technology Outreach at 662-325-0596 or call the Entrepreneur Center at 601-359-3593.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY