August 7, 2014 10:53:16 AM
Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center's Amory Gastroenterology Clinic welcomes the addition of Dr. Benjamin Boatright. He joins Dr. Joseph Bailey and Tim Watson , Family Nurse Practioner at Amory Gastroenterology.
Boatright attended medical school at University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He also served his Internal Medicine Residency and Gastroenterology Fellowship at University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson. Dr. Boatright is dedicated to helping his patients improve their quality of life through diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal conditions. He is committed to helping prevent colorectal cancer by performing colonoscopies. He also provides compassionate and personalized care for a broad spectrum of conditions, including heartburn, abdominal pain, intestinal bleeding, ulcer disease, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and hepatitis C. Dr. Boatright offers the convenience of in-office, non-surgical hemorrhoid treatment.
Boatright is a native of Oxford, Mississippi, where he attended and played college football at Ole Miss. He and his wife, Courtney, have one son, Abram. They reside in Amory. Amory Gastroenterology Clinic is located at 1127 Earl Frye Boulevard, Suite A. Call 662-257-2324 to schedule an appointment.
1. EMCC's radio station breaking new ground COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bulldogs are No. 6 seed in NCAA tourney STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Highway 182 corridor development meeting set STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Photo: Remembering the fallen STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 25 students begin summer job program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY