August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
The Mississippi Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oktibbeha, Clay, and Lowndes County recently recognized Zachary's restaurant of Columbus as their smoke-free business of the month. The restaurant became completely smoke free in April of 2012, following a city-wide partial smoking ban which allowed for restaurants and bars to allow smoking if their establishments ban patrons under the age of 21.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY