August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
The Mississippi Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oktibbeha, Clay, and Lowndes County recently recognized Zachary's restaurant of Columbus as their smoke-free business of the month. The restaurant became completely smoke free in April of 2012, following a city-wide partial smoking ban which allowed for restaurants and bars to allow smoking if their establishments ban patrons under the age of 21.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY