August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
The Mississippi Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oktibbeha, Clay, and Lowndes County recently recognized Zachary's restaurant of Columbus as their smoke-free business of the month. The restaurant became completely smoke free in April of 2012, following a city-wide partial smoking ban which allowed for restaurants and bars to allow smoking if their establishments ban patrons under the age of 21.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY