August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
The Mississippi Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oktibbeha, Clay, and Lowndes County recently recognized Zachary's restaurant of Columbus as their smoke-free business of the month. The restaurant became completely smoke free in April of 2012, following a city-wide partial smoking ban which allowed for restaurants and bars to allow smoking if their establishments ban patrons under the age of 21.
1. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Five MSU students arrested for auto burglaries at Helix STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Mickens takes on ex-opponent during town hall COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. New Hope student's wrongful arrest lawsuit moves forward COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY