August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
The Mississippi Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oktibbeha, Clay, and Lowndes County recently recognized Zachary's restaurant of Columbus as their smoke-free business of the month. The restaurant became completely smoke free in April of 2012, following a city-wide partial smoking ban which allowed for restaurants and bars to allow smoking if their establishments ban patrons under the age of 21.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Leroy Brooks pushes county pay raises COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY