August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
Carolyn Neely of the Food and Nutrition Department has been selected by her peers as the Employee of the Quarter at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Neely joined the NMMC-West Point staff in 1999. A graduate of Starkville High School, she attended Mississippi State University. She earned her Serv-Safe certification in 2013. "Serving the patients and making sure they are comfortable is what I love most about my job," Neely said. Coworkers praise Neely for her concern and dedication. She has been recognized numerous times in patient satisfaction surveys for compassionate service to her patients. She was also cited for buying customer's meals in the cafeteria when they didn't have enough money. She is a member of Pilgrim Grove M.B. Church. Her son, Ken J. Neely, lives in Orlando, Fla.
1. CMSD funding request alarms mayor, council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. 'World Changers' serves Golden Triangle for third year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hattiesburg passes over SOCSD official for superintendent STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY