August 21, 2014 10:33:58 AM
Carolyn Neely of the Food and Nutrition Department has been selected by her peers as the Employee of the Quarter at North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point. Neely joined the NMMC-West Point staff in 1999. A graduate of Starkville High School, she attended Mississippi State University. She earned her Serv-Safe certification in 2013. "Serving the patients and making sure they are comfortable is what I love most about my job," Neely said. Coworkers praise Neely for her concern and dedication. She has been recognized numerous times in patient satisfaction surveys for compassionate service to her patients. She was also cited for buying customer's meals in the cafeteria when they didn't have enough money. She is a member of Pilgrim Grove M.B. Church. Her son, Ken J. Neely, lives in Orlando, Fla.
1. Starkville Walmart murder suspect had criminal history STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Second child involved in Sunday wreck dies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia boy, grandmother die in wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Architectural plans in place for downtown hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Officer fired for pointing gun at subdued suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY