August 29, 2014 10:11:26 AM
A 76-year-old man has been indicted for fondling.
Charles Michael Rueff, 76, of 303 Warpath Road, was arrested Monday and served with an indictment for fondling, according to records at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center.
The case is being handled by investigators with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, according to Chief Deputy Marc Miley.
Rueff received a $5,000 bond. He bonded out the same day. Rueff does not have a criminal history in Lowndes County.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Princess owner plans to reopen theater COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY