August 29, 2014 10:11:26 AM
A 76-year-old man has been indicted for fondling.
Charles Michael Rueff, 76, of 303 Warpath Road, was arrested Monday and served with an indictment for fondling, according to records at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center.
The case is being handled by investigators with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, according to Chief Deputy Marc Miley.
Rueff received a $5,000 bond. He bonded out the same day. Rueff does not have a criminal history in Lowndes County.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. MSU borrowing to build $9M parking garage STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Locals recognizing the history, purpose of Memorial Day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY