August 29, 2014 10:11:26 AM
A 76-year-old man has been indicted for fondling.
Charles Michael Rueff, 76, of 303 Warpath Road, was arrested Monday and served with an indictment for fondling, according to records at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center.
The case is being handled by investigators with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, according to Chief Deputy Marc Miley.
Rueff received a $5,000 bond. He bonded out the same day. Rueff does not have a criminal history in Lowndes County.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY