August 29, 2014 10:11:26 AM
A 76-year-old man has been indicted for fondling.
Charles Michael Rueff, 76, of 303 Warpath Road, was arrested Monday and served with an indictment for fondling, according to records at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center.
The case is being handled by investigators with the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, according to Chief Deputy Marc Miley.
Rueff received a $5,000 bond. He bonded out the same day. Rueff does not have a criminal history in Lowndes County.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Superintendent candidates see great potential in SOCSD STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY