November 10, 2009 9:47:00 AM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Lucille A. Phillips, on behalf of Deletha Stevenson, to allow a children''s day care center at 1605 Gardner Blvd.
The property, which is located in a C-3 highway commercial zoning district, formerly housed a day care.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected burglar arrested at courthouse COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha road plan draft calls for $2M in work STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY