November 10, 2009 9:47:00 AM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Lucille A. Phillips, on behalf of Deletha Stevenson, to allow a children''s day care center at 1605 Gardner Blvd.
The property, which is located in a C-3 highway commercial zoning district, formerly housed a day care.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY