November 10, 2009 9:47:00 AM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Lucille A. Phillips, on behalf of Deletha Stevenson, to allow a children''s day care center at 1605 Gardner Blvd.
The property, which is located in a C-3 highway commercial zoning district, formerly housed a day care.
1. Oktibbeha man dies in weekend wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Jeb Bush to attend Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Vasquez murder: Vasquez's family responds to Martinez's release COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Carleton joins Oxford police force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Christmas festivities planned for downtown Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY