November 10, 2009 9:47:00 AM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Lucille A. Phillips, on behalf of Deletha Stevenson, to allow a children''s day care center at 1605 Gardner Blvd.
The property, which is located in a C-3 highway commercial zoning district, formerly housed a day care.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Charlie Burgin, local singing legend, dies at age 69 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY