November 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM
Sentences on cases ranging from grand larceny to possession of precursors were handed down during the first week of the November term of Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Judge Lee J. Howard and Judge James T. Kitchens are presiding.
The session is scheduled to continue Monday, and to conclude Dec. 1.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY