November 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM
Sentences on cases ranging from grand larceny to possession of precursors were handed down during the first week of the November term of Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Judge Lee J. Howard and Judge James T. Kitchens are presiding.
The session is scheduled to continue Monday, and to conclude Dec. 1.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY