November 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM
Sentences on cases ranging from grand larceny to possession of precursors were handed down during the first week of the November term of Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Judge Lee J. Howard and Judge James T. Kitchens are presiding.
The session is scheduled to continue Monday, and to conclude Dec. 1.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS