November 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM
Sentences on cases ranging from grand larceny to possession of precursors were handed down during the first week of the November term of Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Judge Lee J. Howard and Judge James T. Kitchens are presiding.
The session is scheduled to continue Monday, and to conclude Dec. 1.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Annex demo could make way for courthouse expansion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man arrested for fight at grocery store STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY