November 14, 2009 7:02:00 PM
Sentences on cases ranging from grand larceny to possession of precursors were handed down during the first week of the November term of Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Judge Lee J. Howard and Judge James T. Kitchens are presiding.
The session is scheduled to continue Monday, and to conclude Dec. 1.
1. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Luckett resigning from SOCSD school board STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man charged for striking Starkville officer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY