Arrest report 12-1-2009
Dispatch Staff Report
December 1, 2009 11:30:00 AM
The following people were arrested on felony charges, according to reports released from the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
- Rodney Vernon Guin, 39, of 63 Tiffany Lane in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine.
- John Wayne Oden, 53, of 391 W. Yorkville Road, Lot No. 12 in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Lindsey Ruth Johnson, 21, of 664 Tea Garden Lane in Starkville, was arrested Nov. 20 by LCSO on a charge of violation of probation.
- Franklin Derrel Hargrove, 28, of 808 Remunda Drive in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 22 by Columbus Police Department on charges of contempt of court, no insurance, false information, possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana more than an ounce.
- Seth Thomas Shoemake, 37 of 731 Main St. in Caledonia, was arrested Nov. 23 by LCSO on charges of driving under the influence-refusal to take test, no insurance, speeding and fleeing or eluding in a motor vehicle.
- Marvin Lee Richards, 29, of 1601 Third Ave. N. in Columbus, was arrested Nov. 23 by CPD on charges of aggravated assault with weapon or other means, and burglary-dwelling house.
- Eric John Pepper, 29, of 122 Jailhouse Road in Ackerman, was arrested Nov. 23 by LCSO on a charge of possession of controlled substance.
printer friendly version | back to top
rguin commented at 6/29/2011 2:38:00 PM:
if you going to show arrest records shouldnt you at least make it clear that charges were dropped and the person was innocent !!!!!!!! sounds like a clear lawsuit to me !
jwoden commented at 6/29/2011 2:47:00 PM:
i agree with that !! ruin someones reputation and it follows them the rest of their life. Over them being in the wrong place at that time ! does sound alot like slander! think there is a case her !
back to top