December 1, 2009 11:30:00 AM
The following people were arrested on felony charges, according to reports released from the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
rguin commented at 6/29/2011 2:38:00 PM:
if you going to show arrest records shouldnt you at least make it clear that charges were dropped and the person was innocent !!!!!!!! sounds like a clear lawsuit to me !
jwoden commented at 6/29/2011 2:47:00 PM:
i agree with that !! ruin someones reputation and it follows them the rest of their life. Over them being in the wrong place at that time ! does sound alot like slander! think there is a case her !
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. After 11 years as EMCC president, Young stepping down COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY