December 15, 2009 1:19:00 PM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Parkwood Developers, LLC, to rezone property at 129 Wilkins-Wise Road from an A-1 general agricultural district to a C-3 highway commercial district.
The request, which was made for the developer to use an 11,000-square-foot metal building as an office, was approved without discussion or opposition from any residents.
1. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in University Hills Mobile Home Park shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Mother, daughter charged with crack possession STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Auto burglary suspect arrested after foot chase STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Imagination Library begins in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY