December 15, 2009 1:19:00 PM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Parkwood Developers, LLC, to rezone property at 129 Wilkins-Wise Road from an A-1 general agricultural district to a C-3 highway commercial district.
The request, which was made for the developer to use an 11,000-square-foot metal building as an office, was approved without discussion or opposition from any residents.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY