December 15, 2009 1:19:00 PM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Parkwood Developers, LLC, to rezone property at 129 Wilkins-Wise Road from an A-1 general agricultural district to a C-3 highway commercial district.
The request, which was made for the developer to use an 11,000-square-foot metal building as an office, was approved without discussion or opposition from any residents.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Motorcycle wreck claims Lowndes man COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Groomed for the moment: MSU student fulfills childhood dream to be Miss Mississippi STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Gaining a seat at the table: Bulldog Bytes STEM camp encourages girls to pursue computer science COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY