December 15, 2009 1:19:00 PM
The Columbus Planning Commission Monday unanimously approved a request from Parkwood Developers, LLC, to rezone property at 129 Wilkins-Wise Road from an A-1 general agricultural district to a C-3 highway commercial district.
The request, which was made for the developer to use an 11,000-square-foot metal building as an office, was approved without discussion or opposition from any residents.
1. CMSD funding request alarms mayor, council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. 'World Changers' serves Golden Triangle for third year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hattiesburg passes over SOCSD official for superintendent STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY