May 28, 2015 10:36:31 AM
Kirk Sudduth of Columbus and Carlton Fisher of Starkville recently graduated from The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) PEAK training program. The PEAK (Performance, Education, Assessment, Knowledge) Program is a leadership program designed exclusively for MDOT Maintenance Supervisors. The program includes technical and leadership training delivered in a classroom format. The participants in the PEAK program are selected by their district engineer and maintenance engineer. The program consists of four, two and a half day sessions held in different geographical locations throughout the state.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY