May 28, 2015 10:36:31 AM
Children's Clinic of West Point recently welcomed nurse practitioner Jennifer Rigdon to the staff. A 2000 graduate of Ackerman High School, Rigdon earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in 2012. She earned her master's degree in nursing from MUW in 2014, and is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She has been employed by North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point since November 2012. Rigdon joins Dr. Archie Cachola, Dr. Keith Watson, and nurse practitioner Whitt Foster at the clinic.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY