May 28, 2015 10:36:31 AM
Children's Clinic of West Point recently welcomed nurse practitioner Jennifer Rigdon to the staff. A 2000 graduate of Ackerman High School, Rigdon earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from Mississippi University for Women in 2012. She earned her master's degree in nursing from MUW in 2014, and is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She has been employed by North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point since November 2012. Rigdon joins Dr. Archie Cachola, Dr. Keith Watson, and nurse practitioner Whitt Foster at the clinic.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY