May 28, 2015 10:36:31 AM
Triangle Federal Credit Union in Columbus has been honored as one of only sixteen credit unions in Mississippi that earned an Advocacy Award, which recognizes credit unions for extraordinary efforts to protect, strengthen and expand credit unions and improve the lives of members who choose credit unions as their financial services partner.
In addition, Triangle FCU president/CEO John Gibbons was recognized for twenty-five years of volunteer service on the Mississippi Credit Union Association Board of Directors. During his tenure on the board, Gibbons has held numerous leadership positions, including vice-chairman and chairman. The awards & recognitions were presented at the Mississippi Credit Union Association (MSCUA) annual meeting and convention, recently held in Biloxi.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY