February 26, 2009
The U.S. Small Business Administration recently announced federal economic injury disaster loans are available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes located Itawamba, Lowndes, Monroe and Tishomingo Counties as a result of the drought that occurred from Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2008.
Disaster victims may contact the SBA''s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955. Loan applications may be downloaded from the SBA''s Web site at www.sba.gov/services/disasterassistance. Applications must be returned to the SBA no later than Oct. 13.
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY