February 13, 2010 11:11:00 PM
The murder trial of David Parvin, scheduled to begin in the February term of Monroe County Circuit Court, has been continued until the next term, which begins June 14.
Parvin, 69, was arrested in 2009 for hi connection with the 2007 death of his wife, Joyce Parvin.
The former MSU professor was arrested in Starkville.
Joyce Parvin, who was 68, was shot in 2007 in her home on Deer Road in Aberdeen Marina area.
Parvin has entered a plea of not guilty; he was indicted by the Monroe County Grand Jury and was charged with murder.
Parvin remains out on a $75,000 bond.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY