February 13, 2010 11:11:00 PM
The murder trial of David Parvin, scheduled to begin in the February term of Monroe County Circuit Court, has been continued until the next term, which begins June 14.
Parvin, 69, was arrested in 2009 for hi connection with the 2007 death of his wife, Joyce Parvin.
The former MSU professor was arrested in Starkville.
Joyce Parvin, who was 68, was shot in 2007 in her home on Deer Road in Aberdeen Marina area.
Parvin has entered a plea of not guilty; he was indicted by the Monroe County Grand Jury and was charged with murder.
Parvin remains out on a $75,000 bond.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY