March 12, 2010 11:52:00 AM
Sixteenth District Circuit judges James Kitchens and Lee Howard handed down the following sentences in these cases decided during the extended session of the February term of Lowndes County Circuit Court:
n Britney Suddith of 190 Wright Ave. N.W. in Vernon, Ala., pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of pseudoephedrine, more than 15 grams. Kitchens sentenced Suddith to five years with the Mississippi Department of Corrections, including one year of house arrest and four years probation.
1. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Mother of downtown shooting suspect jailed for allegedly threatening witness COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City: Law supports slashing businesses' hours COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Perception and reality: Downtown business owners grapple with fallout from shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hitting the road: Bulldog fans pour into OKC for tonight's Sweet 16 matchup against Washington STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY