April 15, 2010 10:50:00 AM
Columbus Fire Chief Ken Moore has been named a task force leader for 2010-12 by the Mississippi Department of Homeland Security.
Moore has been a Regional Response Team leader for the North-east Mis-sissippi Task Force since its inception.
The team will respond to emergencies statewide and in other states, as needed.
1. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in University Hills Mobile Home Park shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Mother, daughter charged with crack possession STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Imagination Library begins in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Auto burglary suspect arrested after foot chase STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY