April 15, 2010 10:50:00 AM
Columbus Fire Chief Ken Moore has been named a task force leader for 2010-12 by the Mississippi Department of Homeland Security.
Moore has been a Regional Response Team leader for the North-east Mis-sissippi Task Force since its inception.
The team will respond to emergencies statewide and in other states, as needed.
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Princess owner plans to reopen theater COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY