April 15, 2010 10:50:00 AM
Columbus Fire Chief Ken Moore has been named a task force leader for 2010-12 by the Mississippi Department of Homeland Security.
Moore has been a Regional Response Team leader for the North-east Mis-sissippi Task Force since its inception.
The team will respond to emergencies statewide and in other states, as needed.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY