April 15, 2010 10:50:00 AM
Columbus Fire Chief Ken Moore has been named a task force leader for 2010-12 by the Mississippi Department of Homeland Security.
Moore has been a Regional Response Team leader for the North-east Mis-sissippi Task Force since its inception.
The team will respond to emergencies statewide and in other states, as needed.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY