April 15, 2010 10:50:00 AM
Columbus Fire Chief Ken Moore has been named a task force leader for 2010-12 by the Mississippi Department of Homeland Security.
Moore has been a Regional Response Team leader for the North-east Mis-sissippi Task Force since its inception.
The team will respond to emergencies statewide and in other states, as needed.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY