April 17, 2010 8:30:00 PM
A 22-year-old woman was sent to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle early Saturday with cuts to her face following an assault at the Elk''s Lodge.
Columbus Police were dispatched directly to the hospital at 12:48 a.m. to speak with an unidentified woman who required approximately 15 stitches after being slashed with a broken bottle.
The woman claimed she was cut outside the Elk''s Lodge at 916 16th St. N. attempting to help her 20-year-old sister after five women assaulted her.
The 22-year-old was treated and released. The 20-year-old did not require medical attention.
Police did not receive a call from the Elk''s Lodge. The CPD Criminal Investigation Division is investigating.
j commented at 4/19/2010 2:23:00 PM:
I went to this place 2 or 3 times and every time people cant handle their liquor you will make more money at clubs if you only let people at least 23 and up inside or hell even 25 would do and up cause your only going to get shut down
marazzi commented at 4/20/2010 5:25:00 AM:
They don't call it "idiot oil" for nothing.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY