May 18, 2017 10:53:35 AM
A Starkville man faces seven residential burglary charges stemming from incidents allegedly occurring over the past year.
Keontay R. Young, 19, appeared in Starkville Municipal Court Wednesday after he was arrested earlier that day. His bond was set at $35,000.
Starkville Police Department Public Information Officer Brandon Lovelady said the warrants issued against Young were for incidents occurring across the city, from June 2016 to this month.
Additional charges could be filed against Young, Lovelady said, and SPD's investigation is ongoing.
SPD released no additional information about the investigation.
Anyone with information about these or any other incidents is asked to call SPD at 662-323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
Carl Smith covers Starkville and Oktibbeha County for The Dispatch. Follow him on Twitter @StarkDispatch
1. Cajun seafood restaurant coming to Highway 45 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Parents swarm Starkville middle school after false social media threat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes investigators search for child abuse suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY