April 22, 2010 9:38:00 AM
Memphis architect Mark McClure was recently elected to the eight member board of directors of the Tennessee Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America.
The chapter is one of a dozen nationwide affiliated with the New York City-based institute, a nonprofit group dedicated to advancing the classical tradition in architecture, urbanism and their allied arts. McClure is a partner in the Memphis firm of Menzer McClure Architects, a firm specializing in upper-end custom residential projects.
He is a registered architect in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
1. West Lowndes principal resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU Student Association slams religious freedom bill STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Man charged after gun in church incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Pentagon targets air base surplus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus cheer squads competing in national event COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY