April 22, 2010 9:38:00 AM
Memphis architect Mark McClure was recently elected to the eight member board of directors of the Tennessee Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America.
The chapter is one of a dozen nationwide affiliated with the New York City-based institute, a nonprofit group dedicated to advancing the classical tradition in architecture, urbanism and their allied arts. McClure is a partner in the Memphis firm of Menzer McClure Architects, a firm specializing in upper-end custom residential projects.
He is a registered architect in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lawyers, adviser crafting RFP for Oktibbeha's hospital STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY