April 22, 2010 9:38:00 AM
Memphis architect Mark McClure was recently elected to the eight member board of directors of the Tennessee Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America.
The chapter is one of a dozen nationwide affiliated with the New York City-based institute, a nonprofit group dedicated to advancing the classical tradition in architecture, urbanism and their allied arts. McClure is a partner in the Memphis firm of Menzer McClure Architects, a firm specializing in upper-end custom residential projects.
He is a registered architect in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
1. Police: Columbus man pulled knife on woman, rammed car COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hump Day chaos sends Columbus cops scrambling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man accused of molestation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Clinkscales out, Amos in as drug court judge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Federal agents arrest man on assault charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY