April 22, 2010 9:38:00 AM
Memphis architect Mark McClure was recently elected to the eight member board of directors of the Tennessee Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America.
The chapter is one of a dozen nationwide affiliated with the New York City-based institute, a nonprofit group dedicated to advancing the classical tradition in architecture, urbanism and their allied arts. McClure is a partner in the Memphis firm of Menzer McClure Architects, a firm specializing in upper-end custom residential projects.
He is a registered architect in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
1. Mayoral candidate faces lunacy hearing COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jackson enters Ward 4 council race COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY