April 22, 2010 9:38:00 AM
Memphis architect Mark McClure was recently elected to the eight member board of directors of the Tennessee Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Classical America.
The chapter is one of a dozen nationwide affiliated with the New York City-based institute, a nonprofit group dedicated to advancing the classical tradition in architecture, urbanism and their allied arts. McClure is a partner in the Memphis firm of Menzer McClure Architects, a firm specializing in upper-end custom residential projects.
He is a registered architect in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina. He holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Mississippi State University.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former CMSD choir director indicted for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY