August 31, 2017 10:51:59 AM
A Columbus man was arrested Friday for allegedly stealing a car in Starkville.
Bond was set at $10,000 for Anthony B. Bailey, 37, after he was charged for an Aug. 3 grand larceny that occurred in the Vowell's Marketplace parking lot.
It is not known when Bailey will appear next in Starkville Municipal Court.
Starkville Police Department did not release any further information on the incident or arrest.
Anyone with information on this or any other incident should call SPD at 662-323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
Crime Stoppers may offer a cash reward for information that leads to a conviction.
Carl Smith covers Starkville and Oktibbeha County for The Dispatch. Follow him on Twitter @StarkDispatch
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Aldermen shoot down Pride parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Defendant sentenced to 40 years for second-degree murder COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police make attempted kidnapping arrest STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY