August 31, 2017 10:51:59 AM
A Columbus man was arrested Friday for allegedly stealing a car in Starkville.
Bond was set at $10,000 for Anthony B. Bailey, 37, after he was charged for an Aug. 3 grand larceny that occurred in the Vowell's Marketplace parking lot.
It is not known when Bailey will appear next in Starkville Municipal Court.
Starkville Police Department did not release any further information on the incident or arrest.
Anyone with information on this or any other incident should call SPD at 662-323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 800-530-7151.
Crime Stoppers may offer a cash reward for information that leads to a conviction.
Carl Smith covers Starkville and Oktibbeha County for The Dispatch. Follow him on Twitter @StarkDispatch
1. SPD: Shooting victim in stable condition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Problem solver: LINK intern spends summer developing research-based guide for Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Cashing in on life's lemons: Inaugural Lemonade Day in Starkville draws young entrepreneurs from across area STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Trial set for house parent accused of sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Person injured in reported accidental shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY