October 19, 2017 11:11:05 AM
BankFirst Financial Services announced the addition of Clint Butler as Vice President at its Macon branch.
Butler is a Noxubee County native and graduate of Mississippi College and the Mississippi College School of Law. has eight years of experience in agricultural and commercial lending with seven years as a loan officer with the United States Department of Agriculture's Farm Service Agency.
He and his wife have three children. He is a member of the Macon Rotary Club.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY