November 9, 2017 11:27:20 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point recently welcomed Helen Copeland as the hospital's new Radiology Department head.
Copeland is a graduate of Russellville High School in Russellville, Alabama, and earned a bachelor's degree from the University of North Alabama in Florence. She earned an associate's degree in diagnostic imaging from Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama, and a master's degree in management of health care from Owens Business College at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
She worked in radiology and nuclear medicine at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital in Florence and is registered in X-ray, nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging. Copeland joined Hunstville Hospital Health System in 2012 and worked as the director of radiology at Lawrence Medical Center in Moulton, Alabama, and as diagnostic services director at Limestone Hospital in Athens, Alabama.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY