November 9, 2017 11:27:20 AM
North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point recently welcomed Helen Copeland as the hospital's new Radiology Department head.
Copeland is a graduate of Russellville High School in Russellville, Alabama, and earned a bachelor's degree from the University of North Alabama in Florence. She earned an associate's degree in diagnostic imaging from Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, Alabama, and a master's degree in management of health care from Owens Business College at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
She worked in radiology and nuclear medicine at Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital in Florence and is registered in X-ray, nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging. Copeland joined Hunstville Hospital Health System in 2012 and worked as the director of radiology at Lawrence Medical Center in Moulton, Alabama, and as diagnostic services director at Limestone Hospital in Athens, Alabama.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY