November 16, 2017 10:41:35 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle hired internal medicine physician William Rosenblatt in September.
Rosenblatt attended the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science, earned a bachelor's degree from Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed a residence in internal medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
He is a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY