November 16, 2017 10:41:35 AM
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle hired internal medicine physician William Rosenblatt in September.
Rosenblatt attended the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science, earned a bachelor's degree from Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson and completed a residence in internal medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
He is a member of the Gold Humanism Honor Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY