November 30, 2017 10:53:41 AM
Michele Rowe, swing bed coordinator with the North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point Case Management Department, has retired after 25 years with the center.
Rowe earned a bachelor's degree in sociology from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and a master's degree in social work from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. She was employed for 14 years with Community Counseling Services prior to joining NMMC-West Point in 1992.
Rowe and her husband, Bernard, have one daughter, Cate.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police searching for suspect in death of Starkville woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY