December 18, 2017 10:20:38 AM
The following arrests were made by Lowndes County Sheriff's Office:
■ Bralan Logen, 20, was charged with embezzlement.
■ Chase Fields, 31, was charged with two counts of commercial burglary.
■ Kashuna Butler, 39, was charged with intimidation.
■ Rispie Crawford, 36, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and three counts of failure to appear.
■ Ashley Hollingsworth, 24, was charged with directing a youth to commit a felony.
■ Alexis Perrigan, 18, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
■ Jazmin Ramsey, 23, was charged with speeding and possession of controlled substance.
■ Jason Watkins, 18, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY