December 18, 2017 10:20:38 AM
The following arrests were made by Lowndes County Sheriff's Office:
■ Bralan Logen, 20, was charged with embezzlement.
■ Chase Fields, 31, was charged with two counts of commercial burglary.
■ Kashuna Butler, 39, was charged with intimidation.
■ Rispie Crawford, 36, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and three counts of failure to appear.
■ Ashley Hollingsworth, 24, was charged with directing a youth to commit a felony.
■ Alexis Perrigan, 18, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
■ Jazmin Ramsey, 23, was charged with speeding and possession of controlled substance.
■ Jason Watkins, 18, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY